Sunday, September 20, 2015

Don't Dance

I feel censored by my pops, i want these spiteful feelings to stop, who made u judge jury and cop, sorry but I don't dance or shop, it's just not my style, I'd love to chill and smoke for a lil while, don't get it twisted tho when I smile, I'm probably holding in the puke/bile, u make me sick, suck my dick u prick, ur thick headed and stubborn, a fucking curmudgeon, dooping ur student into believing, it's u who's the victim with hurt feelings, don't agree with violence cheating lying or stealing, lately I've been mainly crying and grieving, the death of our friendship, is really tough to deal with, I'm confused thanks to abuse, i feel so mislead and used, how many times must I beg, ur quick to forget, stop trying to hold shit over my head, never ever will we cuddle together again in bed, especially since uve rarely followed thu with any of what u said, unfortunately that's what u get, swallow ur own bullshit u fed, I'm gonna go make a real difference instead!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
9/20/15

No comments:

Post a Comment