Sunday, September 20, 2015

Double Standard Service

Trying to write a poem I can post, most tho can't handle my sarcasm or jokes, can dish or give it but can't take it, I just don't fake shit, i tell it like it is, I always handle business, I've done nothing wrong, simply expressing myself thru poetry and song, holding u accountible to what u say, truth isn't subjective in any way, enough playing both sides, relationships are all about forgiveness and compromise, but I will not be ur punching bag, for u or ur fag hag, when I get nervous I laugh, too humble and modest to brag, i won't attack I react, so passive i don't even want to fight back, service to me, is performing for free, all I want is to contribute what I can, these outlandish double standards are impossible to understand, I'm just a man with big dreams and plans, I have to learn to separate fam from pham and friends from fans!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/20/15

No comments:

Post a Comment