Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Evil Hateful People

Gotta love life experiences interacting with hateful people, I may be a lil ungrateful sometimes but that doesn't make me evil, I'm entitled to say and feel how I feel, the double standard hypocrisy is real, does it make u feel better cutting other brothas down, my impact and legacy is grades more profound, ur negativity still shockingly astounds, let's see how many times we circle back around, out of sight out of mind, too busy u ain't got the time, yet expect us to listen and sypmpathize, u blacked out but im the one telling lies, good lord do I got some juicy fable tales, in comparison my mistakes pale, keep continueing faking happy, I cld give a fuck if everybody snickers and laughs at me, I got more talent in my pinky finger, please remove the broom from ur shfinchter, wonder how long ull call him fiancé, before he dismisses u for a much younger finer lay!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
9/16/15

No comments:

Post a Comment