Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Help Health & Consciousness

Moving on and forward in life ain't easy, I'm an asthmatic so running gets me wheezy for sheezy, I wanna be successful musically not famous or greedy, believe me my eyes may be beady, but I can see clearly now, I don't know when why or how, my destiny tho will be fulfilled, self manifested and willed, I'm not much of a thrill seeker, nor desire to be a righteous preacher, my smile chest and legs are my best features, in a way we are all honorary leaders and teachers, more good people need to fight and stand up, fuck religion and politics they simply stifle love, competition enables their ability to divide and conquer, what happened to valiance chivalry and honor, get back to creativity originality and quality, let's reignite the hippie movement towards peace and harmony, collectively tend to have more commonalities than differences, explain or justify your arguments with specific examples/instances, childish silence never resolves problems, just an admittance of guilt and/or an apology helps solve 'em, maybe 75% of the time, threatening violence crosses that fine line, respect isn't blindly given it's earned, trust is as fragile as the heart or skin repeatedly broken and being burned, I'm sick of politely and patiently waiting, every second that passes by I'm aging, seems both my time and energy have been wasted, cuz once u taste it, ...u know...the rush of adrenaline, how can anyone not fathom marijuana is medicine, and just like sexual preference, it's basic manners 101 and common sense, put plainly none of ur god damn business, now do u get the gist, what I do behind my closed bedroom doors, is really no concern of urs, mind ur own P's and Q's mamma said, invading the wrong person's privacy often leads to wrongful death, I think consciousness is a combination of heart soul and head, I'm over all the poisonous food manipulation and bullshit we've been fed!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/16/15

No comments:

Post a Comment