Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Wish U Luck & Love

When I move on I'm gone, I've been stubborn since being born, I'm living my life selfish stroking my own ego, so not the type of gay who fits in weho, silver lake is more my speed, with all the leather rubber and other kinky freaks, i get along better with wallflowers and geeks, why do hockey jocks always reek, anything can happen if u just believe, gotta remember to breathe, another day passed by, u haven't reached out to say hi, won't let go til u apologize, u show maturity thru compromise, neither of us can go back, I wonder who will have the last laugh, I'm betting my money u will, but it ain't fun when ur left all alone holding the bill, fuck dutch, ur recent behavior is too much, I wish u good luck, and of course a whole lot of love!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/15/15

No comments:

Post a Comment