Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Can't Stop It

It's hard watching everyone surpass u, failure makes me feel like a fool, I smile to hide the pain, but I can't do that every day, I'm not perfect, but I believe me I'm worth it, unconditional support and love, I just want things to start looking up, being down so long, maybe I'm inherently wrong, just when I think it couldn't be worse, the attention gets misdirected towards talentless jerks, evil seems to be getting rich, our congress is a bunch of morally corrupt dicks, and the people are sheep, America's consumers buy cheap, but u get what u pay for, slaves are modern day whores, sick of government trying to stimulate the economy with wars, we've polluted the whole globe including seas and shores, we can't keep having record profits, I don't know if there is anything we can do now to stop it!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious Vacca
3/16/16

No comments:

Post a Comment