Thursday, March 17, 2016

Take Back My Soul's Control

I've learned life's not fair and it sucks, blame me then cuz now I just don't give two fucks, I'm simply done, this is gonna start getting fun, ya'll definitely ain't ready, so stupid naive ignorant and all forgetty, constantly playing ditzy dumb and love ghosting, ya'll a bunch of greedy leeches trolling coattail riding and coasting, become dependent on entitlement due to consumption, corporate capitalistic culture's why Trump'll win, Hillary's saying sorry but will we be apologizing for her down the line, why do ya'll religiously tolerate/settle for mediocrity that's the way it is just ok and it's fine, ya'll can keep reading me bitch and wine, or u could help me by making an effort a donation or lending some of ur precious time, the lack of follow thru is disrespectful and disgusting, I'm not sorry if me and my truth is an inconvenient interruption, I've had enough of illusion misdirection and lies, I am not an evil bad person cuz I'm gay and get high, love is never wrong or a sin and pot is medicine, I'm not arguing about this again, supposedly we get what we give, but I never ever ever criticize people for their choices dreams or how they live, I'm over apologizing for being a decent nice guy, fear for me comes in the form of figuring out why, I got to learn to let go let shit be and just move on without anger or spite, with Love & Consciousness finally take back my soul's control of my own destiny and life!
Peace and 1,
JC
3/17/16

No comments:

Post a Comment