Monday, March 27, 2017

A Few Tokens & Keys

The key to success is motivation and consistency, I try to imagine in utopia how much bliss there'd be, no right or wrong just ignorance, what do all ya'll sinners think, in death we'd move on to a better place, do u believe free will is a hoax or waste, is there a divine higher plan/a pre-slated plate or fate, I can't remember the last time I went out on an actual date, men aren't the best romantics or wooers, where's all the givers and doers, everyone's waiting for Prince Charming to come sweep them off their feet, nobody waits til marriage to do the deed, we treat mates like cars, checking under the hood and taking a test drive still scars, taints the purity, not smoking pot seems to have cured me, I'm less anxious all the time, not even uninspired to continue writing rhymes, in fact I'm more clearheaded and focused, lust is a locust, beautiful, but's got a deadly bite, I hate to fight, sometimes tho it's a necessity, can't let jealousy get the best of me, I must be patient, perhaps I've been too complacent, gotta socialize more, without being too much of a slutty whore, it's a fact, life and love are a balancing act, it's hard not to lose urself, especially since we all need help, at one point or another, wish my transitions were smooth like butter, cuz my ride is bumpy and windy, pain can make the blind see, if they're willing and open, forgiveness is both a lesson and a token, peace and happiness is a state of mind, seek and u may find, beware of expectation and judgment, artists are honorary ombudsmen, keeping authority in line, only the faith are conscious of signs, there's gotta be purpose, trust ur guts fears and nervousness, have hope in positivity, take risks to learn what ur limits and boundaries be, travel as often as u can, take it step by step day by day and remember ur just one man, brush-fires start with a simple small spark, and stars shine brightest when it's really dark, guard ur soul and heart, understanding we don't know anything makes u wise not smart, appreciate all that uve got, materialistically speaking we don't need a lot, what's important are family and friends, fuck money cuz u can't take it with u when it all ends!

Peace and 1,
JC
3/27/17

No comments:

Post a Comment