Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Unconditional True Love's A Gift

Many days I awake still stumped, it's Wednesday so I'm trying to make it over the hump, I'm exhausted from worrying, everyone's in a hurry scurrying, instead of focusing on being in the moment, feels like I'm going against the tide rowing, so I'm getting nowhere, hoes don't care, it's just business to them, I don't want to get my heart broken again, having trouble even finding friends, my life's so different not always being bent, I can better manage my emotions, I'm not into promiscuousness makeup waxing plucking nor lathering lotions, cuz my beauty comes from the soul, healthiness is my ultimate goal, spiritual mental and physical, it's hard to distinguish between sarcastic and literal, guess I'm not all that easy to read, super nice and genuine is impossible for people to believe, ain't motivated by popularity or greed, please don't put ur past bad relationships on me, I am far from perfect, I've repeatedly sat by and watched u work it, right after u said uve changed, double standards are strange, it's tough to be a reflective mirror, being an empath I need to separate my shit clearer, getting too close makes things overwhelmingly confusing, happiness and success are simply illusions, manifestations of what we think others want to see, is this all but a dream, if so I want to wake up, wish I could at least make out if we can't make love, seems I don't meet ur standards, learn that asshole isn't synonymous with candor, why am I so sensitive and loyal, trying to suppress the point of boiled, a repressed ticking time bomb, keeping my over-analyzing mind calm, so I don't take my finger off the switch, become unstable and unhinged, gotta maintain equilibrium and balance, miss the days of idolizing chivalry and valiance, good got bastardized, the truth's disguised by lies, the world got shit twisted and is ass backwards, don't ignore and laugh at my words, my poetry is wise and profound, global warming is a fact Earth isn't flat it's round, ignorance isn't bliss, nothing not even fucking is more intimate than a kiss, said Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman", stop presenting urselves if unavailable not cuz u can't but cuz u shouldn't, lust isn't a game, heartache can drive a person to kill or insane, love ain't nothing to fuck with, when unconditional and true it's a gift!

Peace and 1,
JC
3/29/17

No comments:

Post a Comment