Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Craft Ur Legacy Sensibly

The loss of a loved one is painful and tragic, memories decompose like plastic, most don't or take forever, even more durable and long lasting than leather, that's why ur legacy is vital, I'm not a fan but respect Jay Z for his career Roc-A-Fella Beyonce and Tidal, talk about businessman/entrepreneur, but I still think if Biggie and Pac were alive he wouldn't have had the chance to soar, or at least not that high, I mean he's talented but bites a lot of rhymes, kinda created pop rap, lacking intellectualism and depth not letting enough time lapse, to live life, experiencing both success and strife, hasn't hip hop evolved past just ghetto gangsters and thugs, I come from middle class America a college educated gay white boy who preaches truth consciousness and love, and I sound good too, breaking thru stereotypes boundaries molds and all the rules, a true activist and revolutionary poet, born and raised in RI but feel I've outgrown it, I'm truly one of a kind, with a complex existentially extreme Gemini mind, an old soul, trying to fill music's void or black hole, where's the relatable heartfelt substance, I tend to see the bigger picture think long term circumference, shortsightedness enables instant gratification, what's the difference between fiction and exaggeration, image is only an illusion, don't be controlled by fear and confusion, it's quite the dream killer, hoping my song "Monstah Mash" is a modern day smash like "Thriller", with crazy costumes in the video a dance and everything, it's a real club banger where I both rap and sing, very catchy foot tapping and head bopping, Pringle style so once u start popping there ain't no stopping, hopefully will be Billboard chart topping, competition sweeping and mopping, blasting on every car stereo and radio station, bringing to fruition my crazy imagination, chilling hobnobbing with stars at the Grammys, I want the whole globe as well as future generations to see feel listen and hear me, if anything's possible then why not, just gotta keep the faith and consistently give it all I've got!  

Peace and 1,
JC
4/11/17

No comments:

Post a Comment