Friday, April 28, 2017

Sheer Utter Unadulterated Bliss

I'm far from perfect I still have some regrets, I've never wanted to even try to be the best, except for the version of me, are we really free, what about destiny, or how others perceive us to be, I can admit when I fucked up, it wasn't until meeting him that I understood true love, right at first sight, many said I might, cuz u never find it looking, promiscuously hookering, I guess I was always unintentionally saving myself, can admit I had some psychological help, and I'm not ashamed, so not good at business or playing the game, I'm much too genuine, apparently I'm more addicting than heroine, at least to my man, believe me he wasn't planned, I'd gotten used to the idea of being alone, now I'm excited at the prospect of having a home and family all our own, fuck all the nay-sayers and haters, the jealous mismatch labelers, perhaps our pace is fast, nobody can predict how long this relationship will last, but I intend on forever, I think together we make each better, complete and finally whole, two destined souls, who had to conquer obstacles on our own individual journey, before we could achieve the chance to meet, it's all about timing, he's great at dancing and I'm divine at rhyming, we compliment one another well, almost like we both got put under some magical spell, magnetic and electric, don't need to be tied down or tethered, he's crazy sexy cool and wicked hot, why he chose me I'm still surprised and shocked, he sees something in me I never did, super possessive and protective and gets absolutely livid, when somebody's checking me out, he gets that look he wants to bout, he's a masculine alpha gladiator champion/demi-god, whenever around me he's more than just semi-hard, I drive him wild, simply adore making him happy and smile, his presence is intense, I miss his manly rugged scents, can't wait to cuddle hug and kiss his lips, bringing those subtle moments and hints of sheer utter unadulterated bliss!

Peace and 1,
JC
4/28/17

No comments:

Post a Comment