Friday, July 21, 2017

Over Shoulder The Weight Of The World

Things have been looking up, since I've fallen in love, but it doesn't mean I am naive, about the world around me, these are very dark times, we're all searching for a guiding light to shine, it's like people have given up hope, when will we realize u can't have endless growth, ridiculous amounts of record profits, will this President ever stop it, making a mockery of our system, not only should he be impeached but put in prison, along with many members of Congress, it's almost impossible to speak of any politician with fondness, except my man Bernie Sanders, he doesn't claim to have learned all the answers, but he identifies problems and has many good ideas, doesn't harp on manipulating the masses using fears, so what if he's old and his hair is disheveled, are u aware of all these corrupt mother fuckers who lie cheat steal and embezzle, multiple bankruptcies isn't the solution, how can anyone deny climate change is from man made carbon pollution, these alternative facts are quite simply confusing, I don't find his damaging our collective reputation amusing, in fact I'm rather insulted and shocked, I swear Trump is negligent and speaking half cocked, I still can't even get over he actually won, he better be a one and done, cuz I don't think the country could survive a second term, when will humanity stop repeating history and actually learn, better yet evolve, I get existential questions aren't easy to solve, but in the grand scheme of things, we're not puppets on strings, we should be able to think for ourselves, what happened to the notion of civil servants who help, I'm just so over the modern era, no one lives for the greater good or tries to make life better, if not for us then for future generations, instead we're consumed by selfish greedy consumption and divisive discriminating hating, it's mind boggling and rather disgusting, there's no more rational debating or discussing, it goes right to insults and name calling, perhaps we will be on the same page when acid rain's falling, or like in China where they wear surgical masks, why can't we fix the mistakes made in the past, the reason I ask this, is how come we don't legalize marijuana and use hemp to make gas paper and plastics, at least then they will be biodegradable, the youth are totally able and capable, and more importantly willing to change, it's adults that are strange and deranged, unable to modify and adapt, even when the dollar and economy are about to collapse, I don't say this with sarcasm or sass, but society is literally a pain in the ass, after all I am gay and have bottomed, each and every one of us shouldn't judge cuz differences and issues we got em, by definition we're inherently naturally fallible, I respect that some actually have faith and believe God and Jesus are palpable, nobody knows who's wrong or right, I'm terrified we've lost the willingness and know-how to fight, perhaps we've become too numb and dumb from being coddled and spoiled, many terrorist plots I'm sure have been foiled, we're ignoring the fact there hasn't been war on our own soil, this melting pot has definitely come to a boil, now it's bubbling over, am I the only one who feels the weight of the world on my shoulders?

Peace and 1,
JC
7/21/17

No comments:

Post a Comment