Wednesday, September 6, 2017

PC PG & Family Friendly

Finding true love, has really picked and lifted me up, makes me wanna be a better version, of an older wiser person, I got rid of my JC page, to start a different stage/era/age, not about money numbers or sex, but about portraying my talent skills and art the best, before I barely got any comments likes or shares, which made me super paranoid about who if anyone at all cares, why do I only hear from negative criticism, does anybody anymore lyrically listen, or is Meghan Trainor right about it being "all about the bass", cuz if that's the case, then I'm obviously wasting my time, making pop culture garbage music should be a crime, it's supposed to connect relate and inspire, so kids can dare to dream bigger and higher, I wanna be a rap superstar, not Cypress Hill style tho living large giant house and multiple cars, I'd honestly rather stay humbly modest, and work my damn hardest, to be legendary epic and classic, maybe even help people believe in magic, anything is possible after all, u just gotta answer when u hear the call, learn to tap into that inner strength, it isn't about the length, but the impact u have, does it hold up and last, or just another, one hit wonder, like Lisa Loeb and "Stay", we need to seize opportunity every day, since no one's promised tomorrow, be careful not to get consumed by ego fear regret or sorrow, live in the moment, make sure to pay atonement, if and when u mess up, even failure takes guts, most won't try, sit on the sidelines wondering why with envious pride, jealousy is a biotch, mans being replaced by kiosks, AI is totally taking over, global warming doesn't mean it won't get colder, weather simply becomes much more extreme, how come we're going the opposite way of green, back to coal, letting business sell our collective soul, excessive profit's obnoxious,wake up and get conscious, if money is the root of all evil, don't ignorantly follow the leader off the cliff sheeple, u ain't the Roadrunner or Wiley Coyote, all ya'll haters can't blow me, cuz I have a sexy boyfriend for that, who's forever ever and always got my back, a dynamic duo/team, I'm really trying to be less vulgar profane and obscene, pc PG & family friendly, soccer mom vans aren't as cool as a Bentley, but they get me from point A to B, so tired of struggling financially, yet keep grinding away, changing stereotypes of what it means to be gay, we're not ruining the sanctity of marriage, please don't be disparaged, we will find a way to prosper and succeed, have a lil faith hope and believe, winning a Grammy is probable, hurdling all obstacles like I'm invincible/unstoppable, dedication perseverance and consistency, is the answer to the unsolvable mystery, how did I get here u ask, indulging in a glorious last laugh, I remembered that I have the power within, u can't finish if u don't begin, make a plan and stick with it, shouldn't let others make u feel illegitimate, bullies and nerds eventually switch roles, karma reverses who's in control, and God definitely don't like ugly, so I'll accept that many may run from and shun me, but that's more of a reflection of them, I'm wicked lucky grateful and blessed to have a huge support system of family and friends, there's no need to boast or gloat, I simply realized not to judge cuz we're all pretty much in the same boat!


Peace and 1,

Joe Conscious
9/6/17   

No comments:

Post a Comment