Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Evolve Blossom Or Bloom Before Collapse/Impending Doom

Will oppression and discrimination ever truly stop, why are republicans so hell bent on making it impossible for gays to adopt, perhaps next they'll take away our right to marry, I'm excited for the new album "Caution" by Mariah Carey, I too, have been writing new tunes, just been in that mood, I'm coming off abrasive and rude, but I'm just fed up, with lack of success and love, it's like I'm cursed, RI is the worst, such a small bubble, when ur bored it's easy to get into trouble, that's why I've been keeping to myself, there's only so much fam and friends can do to help, sometimes simply sitting with me in silence, can calm the chaos and mental violence, I'm agitated and stressed, always giving 100% of my best, but that doesn't seem to be good enough, life ain't fair it's tough, but music pulls me thru, it isn't what u say but if u do, most don't walk their talk, they'd rather stare and gawk, criticize gossip and judge, gotta learn to let go and not hold onto a grudge, I'm obsessed with ice cream in general esp with fudge, we all need a lil kick in the ass/nudge, to get the ball rolling, please quit the online trolling, have the guts to say shit to my face, our representation is a disgrace, humanity has created excessive pollution and waste, try to get thru the moment with haste, when we need to let it be, money isn't something u get free, doesn't grow on trees, accept that we agree to disagree, that's ok, I'm not afraid, we're different in our own individually unique way, tomorrow is another day, but I ain''t got the patient to wait, don'r rely on hope and faith, they'll get u far, not everyone is a Hollywood star, or gets one automatically on the walk of fame, existence isn't a board game, but it is competitive, we are responsible for the officials elected, wish we had better choices, I try to inspire others to find their voices, we're much stronger together, stop complaining about the weather, it is what it is, mind ur own business, shouldn't air out dirty laundry online, or pretend everything is hunky dory or reply I'm fine, especially if ur not, u get what u got, or at least that's what karma is for, why is it we want it all and more, never really happy or content, to deal with stress I get bent, not a big drinker, but def an over analyzer and an over thinker, can be my own worst enemy, hope I have a long lasting Tupacesque legacy, he was a revolutionary leader, it's absolutely ridiculous how billionaires are even greedier, no one person should have or needs a trillion dollars, where are all the economic scholars, we've gotta fix this ship, and get a grip, cuz right now the course we're on is unsustainable, health care should be unalienable, we're gonna need to unite and fight, before they take more of our rights, this country is headed for a collapse/impending doom, unless we somehow evolve blossom or bloom!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
10/16/18

No comments:

Post a Comment