Wednesday, August 22, 2018

The Descension: In The Yin

My world changes from day to day, sometimes my anxiety makes me afraid, what if I'm not good enough, easily gullible attracted to lust, probably over trust, which is needed for love, u can't have one without the other, I treat everyone like fathers mothers sisters and brothers, in other words family, I hate greedy people who win underhandedly, the sinister are out in full force, I am not defined by my flaws mistakes or warts, I am all I've done, please don't ghost or shun, it's impolite, we forgot about the power of light, we're in the dark part of the yin, thing is neither side ever truly wins, it's what's more dominant, I hope to become one of music's prominent, wish ya'll would give me a chance, my songs are meant for dance, they're for chilling on high rides, I have trouble conquering my tides, finding equilibrium and balance, I feel at a disadvantage because of my respectfulness and valiance, am I the last of my kind, I'll be successful even if I die trying, it's what I'm here for, I won't be a part of their war, I fight for truth justice and consciousness, aren't ya'll sick of this obnoxiousness, whether economical or political, the struggle is real and literal, not just a figure of speech, since I can do I guess I can't teach, practice what u preach, don't be a mooch or a leech, it's annoying, thank God I'm elastic and buoyant, can rise again and bounce back, karma mounts fast, and u get what u give, so many are alive but don't live, all robotic slave-like and zombified, when we colonized we should've compromised, instead we quelled the indigenous, we've become numb self righteous hypocrites, spreading corruption disguised as democracy, this huge wealth distribution gap is destroying the economy demonstrably, it might be too late to fix, does fate exist, was this our destiny, how will history measure me, I care about my legacy, I wonder if most murder is caused by envy and jealousy, especially crimes of passion, will our government accept responsibility and take action, cuz Congress is useless, can only get by so much on ur cuteness, besides looks fade, we all age, those are the facts of life, could cut the tension with an ax or knife, so consumed by fear, entombed my tears, sensitivity is a sign of weakness, the next sequence is the descension of Jesus, our divine mythical lord and savior, except this time he won't sacrifice himself based on our bad behavior, we don't deserve redemption, save ur confession, some sins deserve suspension, I often wonder if existence is a curse or a blessing!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
8/22/18 

No comments:

Post a Comment