Friday, October 25, 2019

Rap's Actually An Acronym

Poetry is my favorite form of expression, my gift at rhyming is such a blessing, I try to keep it real, and say what I feel, without any censorship, I wanna go to a music school that teaches thru apprenticeship, I like learning hands on, wish I could wake up from this damn con, Biggie said "it was all a dream", totally ok with not belonging to a team, I'm more than just half of a whole, y'all cannot stifle my soul. nor depower my voice, failure is a choice, and I'm too much of a competitor to give up, isn't the point to live love, help inspire and spread joy, remember our body is not a toy, some say it's a temple, it doesn't pay to be kind and gentle, even tho we should be, and do good deeds, helping others helps ourselves, u don't have to have all the wealth, it took me a long time, to properly read the signs, figure out what's urs vs mine, I'm such an empathic Gemini, balancing between extremes, learning to stay within my means, no more nets to save me, stop rushing to make plans so hastily, it's hard for me to just go with the flow, even more so to let go, I'm determined and stubborn, don't wanna be an angry bitter curmudgeon, cuz I'm lost and forgotten, I believe we're all born for something, our skillsets are different and unique, I've barely scratched surface let alone piqued, shouldn't willingly accept defeat, history cyclically repeats for sheep, while the shepherds lead, let's have a gay meet and greet, maybe schedule an annual picnic or parade, but with no ignorant dipshit brigade, killing the collective homojo, I'm not afraid to go toe to foe toe, even when I'm my own worst enemy, not gonna lie I have a pretty decent memory, have y'all ever read my intense dense lyrics, or u one of those conspiracy theorists, who automatically assumes, the Illuminati rules and chooses the who's whos, I'm utterly confused, felt racism's abuse, promoting my hip hop tunes, Trump's the only one who spews fake news, I'm waiting on the camera crews, to jump out and tell me this is all a simple ruse, Tupac is 100% alive, and in the real world conscious poetic rap thrives!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
10/25/19

No comments:

Post a Comment