Sunday, March 29, 2015

Bitter & Cynical

The grass is never green enough, only my life is extremely tough, everyone else is moving on, is this a fantasy or am I being conned, I'm lagging and being left behind, I'm swine in my mind that's what I'm defined, get caught up in the 9 to 9, 12 hour grind, and don't get paid for all that overtime, taxes are how workers get fined, this is my moment of weakness, but I need to preach this, somewhat neurotic, far from lethargic, fated doomsday tirade, an I hate parade, I'm slowly trying to kill myself, smoking and drinking definitely help, too chicken shit to end this life, and so prude I'll probably never find a wife, the whole world is against me, I'm free but not from money, even education is a business, is it in the rich's best interest, wow I really sound bitter, others must think "oh he's such a kidder", I'm too young to be cynical, but evil's reign has reached the pinnacle, what have we as a society become, one giant conundrum, a crooked system building u up to fail, hanging u by a noose or a nail, like Jesus and his crucifixion, inflicting an addiction to superstition, a 40 day fasting mission, which really just hallucinates your vision, driving u insanely crazy, but we can dress it up saying it portrays honor and bravery, u never measure up, you're a useless shmuck, forever stuck, a submissive bondage slave I fuck, good luck, and try not to choke or gag when u suck, swallow my whole load, and be grateful of the gift I bestowed, take my abusive physical and verbal beating, all the dung shit and manure as your feeding, I'll breach your security, materialize your maturity, by corrupting your purity, I inertly make u dirty, I don't want to hear any complaints, we're all humans not saints, a nice guy is a puppet or pawn, who's strings are being pulled by the devil's spawn, hell on earth, more like hell is everything after birth, people are defined by how much they're worth, a man by his dick's girth, women by how many more animals she can produce, astute youths are lied to and made to believe in false truths, reality is a sham, alacazam, magic can't fix this twist, pull us out of these pits or miss the abyss, cuz we actually created  this mess, I guess we'd rather make jokes and jest, then take full responsibility, everybody's seeking anonymity, no one wants to be held accountable, the damage is already insurmountable, so now just sit back and start relaxing, as we watch this inevitable train wreck unfold and happen.

Peace and 1,
JC
3/4/09

No comments:

Post a Comment