Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Justifiable Reason

It hurts when the person u want to give your heart to, is just not that into u, Joe knows, that's how my life story goes, every guy I like turns out to be straight, how long will it be that I have to wait, where is the love, is it written in the sky above, there's a soul mate out there for everyone, look to your friends...oh wait I have none, that look at me that way, most guys are sexually insecure and afraid, once u say you're straight I can't escape it, I'd never force myself on u I'm not a rapist, I can't seem to fit in, so I settle and give in to this lonely life I'm living, it's all about compromise, but it's the lack of effort from u that I really despise, any relationship is between two people, the time and energy u put into it can't be feeble, or it breaks and fades away, and I wind up alone for yet another day, my come on lines are quite atrocious, which is odd cuz I'd consider myself precocious, it's ironic that I'm usually outgoing, but around a hot guy my shyness starts showing, the skill of drinking and smoking I've mastered, but when I get nervous I become a sarcastic bastard, I hide behind a joke, I like to pry and love to poke, so I get to know u, I'm not interested in immediately blowing u, I've wanted to love for so long, when the opportunity arises I must come on too strong, I try to have low or no expectations, but I'm so bored all the time I can't help contemplating, planning for a future together, but if it don't go my way I'm down for whatever, I'm laid back and flexible, different unique and special, I believe in monogamy, I got a past too so yours doesn't bother me, I'll put my love in your hands, as long as I'm the one your hear demands, let's get wrinkled and old, use each others body heat when it gets too cold, be my king for this queen size bed, and bury yourself next to me when we're dead, with u I'd live long and prosper, but without u I'd act like a monster, always angry and mean, I wouldn't groom myself or stay clean, show everyone that I'm repulsive, act all crazy and compulsive, turn to the streets for a happy home, and finally give gossips a justifiable reason why I'm still alone!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/1/08

No comments:

Post a Comment