Sunday, August 16, 2015

Random Isn't For Everyone

The sun is shining, so I don't feel like whining, let's make it a fun day, I wanna find a buddy who wants to play, take a hike or frolic thru the woods, not talking about those bushes or ur goods, have u ever been tied to a flag pole, since ud know do bullys have a soul, i find it funny but not really, seems some wld like to hurt or kill me, I'm def not everyone's favorite person, I hate being interrupted when I'm writing performing or rehearsing, i get that I'm totally random, so not sexy but incredibly cute and handsome, i miss living at the Box with LanAnh and Ansolm, i never did get a chance to pants him, perhaps I'm spelling it wrong cuz he ain't tagged, i wldnt do that to him even tho he's cool with me being a fag, that's why I loved San Fran, i didn't have to change or censor who I truly am, anyway sorry I'm all over the place, I've never had that much tact or grace, i tend to vent with haste, gotta learn to take a steadier pace, I've drawn so many lines, i left what I wanted behind, it's all about compromise, balancing those extreme lows and highs, nothing more beautiful than a west coast sunrise, sometimes it's not about height or size, is success or love the better prize, someday I'll learn to shut down my brain so I won't complain and incessantly ask why!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/16/15

No comments:

Post a Comment