Sunday, August 9, 2015

Important Support System

Last night was a walk down memory lane, the love exchanged was absolutely insane, it's so important to have a support system like that, I can't help but smile reflecting back, endless amounts of good old fashioned fun, trampolines home run derby bball swimming pools and manhunt, we had an incredible childhood, and we all grew up to being kind hearted and ultimately good, yeah maybe a lil quirky and weird, being accepted for who I am has never been my fear, I guess I'm just blessed and lucky, I don't want a lack of intimacy with someone I let fuck me, and he better get along with my best friends and family, i don't know if u and the music world are ready for or can even handle me, we will just have to wait and see, I wanna sell out stadiums and win a Grammy, but until then, I'm gonna keep putting myself out there time and again!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/9/15

No comments:

Post a Comment