Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Anti Fight Song

I've lost my fight, there are no words left to write, I've got writers block, no music success or cock, every day is another failure, can't compete with Miley or Taylor, I'm confused and lost, how much wld selling my soul to the devil cost, cuz at this point, I'm way past annoyed, I'm suicidally depressed, I'm not trying to be the best, I just wanna rap and sing, do my own thing, there's enough room for us all, at this rate my second album won't be done til next fall, if I make it that long, can't even follow my own advice of keep holding on and stay strong, i just want to lay down and cry, close my eyes and die, life isn't fair and is just too hard, thinking I'd be better off behind bars, 3 square meals and a bed, in the real world I can't get ahead, perhaps I'll try heroine or meth, I've got no patience or motivation left, apparently the people in power are corrupt and inept, it's been forever since I've slept, wish i cld get obliterated and drink, til I can't feel anymore or think, so worn out and tired, I'll sabotage my job to get fired, regretting even being hired, looking back on the role models I've admired, and most of them are dead, I wonder if me and my music are easy to forget, I know both have been neglected and ignored, ive grasped at straws and clawed, trying to get to the top, but I've decided it's time to stop, not in the name of love, I'm throwing in the towel...I give up!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/12/15

No comments:

Post a Comment