Thursday, October 1, 2015

Sebastian's Bday Gift

This is my gift to my FB buddy Sebastian​, our love for music is everlasting, it connects us like math it's a universal language, very eclectic emoting love activism fun pain heartache and anguish, however it makes u feel, the struggle is real, and pretty much the only way I survive, is to put on a soulful jam get high and just vibe, ain't no better place to listen than in the car, what song is the soundtrack to ur life that encapsulates who u truly are, I think mine would be Tupac's "Unconditional Love", I learned a long time ago to stop looking up, also blaming others makes u the victim, Earth is like a giant prison system, I think the US is Hitler's Corporation, power and greed has corrupted this once great nation, conquering the world in the name of Democracy, does humanity and/or politics equal hypocrisy, from the Trail Of Tears to the Holocaust to slavery, artists have exhibited revolutionary courage and bravery, wonder if anybody else knows the difference between sauce and gravy, I am a product of my environment so this is how God made me, a privileged white fag, emulating a culture naturally assigned to black, no matter what though I know u got my back, ur faith gave me the strength and confidence I lacked, so to say a big thank u, I wrote this poem dude, a bit random and all over the place, but ultimately I just wanted to wish u a very happy birthday!

Peace and 1,
JC
10/1/15

No comments:

Post a Comment