Saturday, October 3, 2015

Untrained & Fame Shamed

U got me blushing and chubbing, I'd rather be cuddling instead of clubbing, this isn't monogamy or marriage but it's something, there's complicated layers when it comes to relationships and loving, even tho I'm financially struggling, i can feel the positive momentum bubbling, some day soon I hope to get my 15 minutes of fame, but for me that'll be the beginning of my spotlighted reign, i don't proclaim to be self ordained, I'm not professionally/classically trained, i got both beauty and brains, i try not to be ruled by fear or shame, if ur not cool with me smoking pot or being gay ur plain lame, i pray for my prince charming to cum, which is a double entendre pun for the literary dumb dumbs, I've grown numb from being shunned, i can't help the fact I have had proper education, no matter how successful I get I'll never forget where I come from!

Peace and 1,
JC
10/3/15

No comments:

Post a Comment