Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Am I A Chore

It's a chore to stop caring, awkwardly gawking and staring, makes people feel uncomfortable or freakishly weird, ur faking love and friendship is my biggest fear, not an addict but get very quickly attached, will do my best at whatever u ask, but don't tell me to move on, I'm so gullible and easily conned, being the nice guy sucks, always wind up fucked, a simple hug or a smile on ur face, is a sublime divine heavenly amazing saving grace, I have great taste, but unfortunately we need some space, maybe then ull learn to miss me and want me in ur life again, I can't handle another pretend best friend, evil like negativity can never be eradicated or truly end, wish u were more flexible and willing to bend, cuz I just can't stand to hear the stupidest excuses this time, I've come to realize with u I'm out of sight out of mind!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/26/16

No comments:

Post a Comment