Thursday, January 21, 2016

Let Light In

Truth seems associated with negativity, unfortunately it isn't always pretty, some things are impossible to comprehend, like ur arch nemesis was once a dear friend, ya'll need to prioritize better and stop flaking, I can't face my heart and soul constantly breaking, relationships are about trust loyalty and communication, why is there so much ignorant discrimination/religiously justified hating, they say love conquers all, but this time was much harder to rise after my fall, self preservation is exhausting, perhaps I'm too aggressive when courting, i feel like everyone's waiting for a prince to sweep them off their feet, doesn't seem like anyone ever settles for or sacrifices for me, the neglect and rejection makes me feel ugly, but then I get verbally bitch slapped by my buddy, when he said I'm a negative person, wish ya'll cld see why I'm emotionally hurting, my over active and analyzing mind keeps turning, I get acid reflux burning when me being nice gets misinterpreted as flirting, I'm an invisible forgettable underdog, but with a lil patience passion and perseverance just watch, fuck what u expected and thought, I will never sell out or be bought, yet I truly do believe and have faith, somehow someway someday, I will achieve hip hop success and fame, now that like Pac I understand the levels and the rules of the game, I will no longer be controlled by shame or fear, no matter how much u hurt me I will always love u and care, but I'm done seeking approval from other people, only when we unite and fight together as one can we defeat evil, corruption and greed simply shouldn't and can't win, to help get rid of this wretched deppresssive darkness we gotta let light in!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/21/16

No comments:

Post a Comment