Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Really Gotta Quit It

I don't like long bouts of silence or being ignored, please stop leaving me alone so lonely and bored, it's not good for the pychy, one day hanging out with lil Mikey, makes everything better, kids are resilient brilliant and learn how to weather, almost any storm, don't stifle them to conform them to the norm, it's our differences that make us unique, we all are special and eventually peak, get our 15 minutes, I say when I'm finished, fuck u and the fat lady, I'm not crazy or lazy, because I am a stoner, masturbate my own boner, I'm very independent self sufficient/reliant, I'm more than just an average Joe but not a giant, definitely a grower not a shower, just when u thought these politicians couldn't sink any lower, the Republicans are making a mockery, of this once virtuous and true democracy, the whole globe's gotta quit it with judgmental nonsensical hypocrisy, does anyone else think it's absurd to have over a billion dollar jackpot up for lottery, but what really bothers me, is where does that tax revenue go, 700 million is the type of dough that could actually make a difference u know, funny how much money provides hope, imagine the possibilities if we legalized dope!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/27/16

No comments:

Post a Comment