Friday, January 22, 2016

Bored With These Queens

Up early cuz ur hairs curly, i see why gay is synonymous with girly, flat iron that shit, go tuck ur dick, make ur face and add ur weave or wig, then go talentlessly lipsynch, i no longer give a fuck what ya'll think, I get off on manly stink, stop with the expression straight acting, it's simply preference liking feminine or masculine, I'm not hating on queens, I'm not acting or trying to be anyone but me, a gay white bald rapper singer songwriting bro, don't call me Joey it's JC or Joe, a conscious poetic philosophical lgbtq activist, don't get mad or laugh at this, I'm dead serious, I tend to think I'm so mysterious, but we're all just human, got talent passion and purpose but what are u really doing, many of ya'll think I'm a whiny complainy bitch who's lazy, if perception's deception there's so much of me u ain't see, u breathe even when u don't believe, a lack of follow thru is my biggest pet peeve, we're all responsible to some degree, seems peeps can't handle my intensity I'm too intellectually deep, oh well ur loss I won't sink anymore, I'm on a whole higher existential level from being bored, fighting for equality trying to even the score, watch me learn to not only rise but magically fly and soar!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
1/22/16

No comments:

Post a Comment