Friday, January 8, 2016

Miseducated & Misunderstood

Leave me alone, keep screening ur phone, stop pretending ur my friend and being nice, if u don't want me in ur life, all u have to do is say so, fuck off tho bro, I'm done being used, enough with ur emotional abuse, uve drastically changed, games bring out my fangs, I hate gays like u, too greedy to choose, well I won't wait or chase, time to save up and move away, finally realized I'm done here, I'm uncomfortable with all the compromising settling out of fear, trust I won't look back, fuck quicksand and my damned past, I'm trying hard looking forward towards the future, but I sympathize more with Magneto Skeletor The Joker and Lex Luther, everything has a breaking point, ur not evil for same sex marriage or smoking a joint, why has the world gone so pc, seems we really live in the land of illusion that we're free, love lost the battle along with good, history is all miseducated and misunderstood!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/8/16

No comments:

Post a Comment