Sunday, January 3, 2016

We're Always Wanting More

All I really want to be, is successful loved and happy, another day in a new year, watching The Golden Girls I stare, hour after hour time goes by, just wasting away the day getting high, intertwined with Oprah's Weight Watcher commercials, image is a common universal obstacle and hurdle, curiosity's got me pondering incessantly why, no matter how rejected and jaded I get I'll always at least try, we can sleep when we die, find the light and love u need deep inside, things simply work out the way they do and should, appears I'm penalized for being the nice guy who's kind and good, ever been embarrassed by randomly popping wood, u may say u would but I don't think u could, I make my fantasies become reality, there are 2 things I refuse to do casually, rap and have sex, I'm not looking for perfection or the best, can't seem to shake this feeling I'm hexed, am I ungratefully spoiled cuz i want even more tho I know I'm already enormously blessed?!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
1/3/16

No comments:

Post a Comment