Thursday, January 28, 2016

Worrying For Nothing

Our minds play terrible tricks on us, like the reliability of our guts, why do I have such a problem with confidence and trust, have u ever been consumed with puppy love/lust, good looks aren't a necessity but a personality is a must, I don't need a lot or I should say much, just stop and get a dutch, maybe even grab some ice cream preferably with fudge, not into soda but enjoy an occasional ginger ale or orange crush, it's liquid candy, I can't keep pretending everything is fine and dandy, but I've got to quit it with the negative shit, throwing childish temper tantrums pity parties and hissy fits, people have lives of their own to deal with, don't take it all so serious and lighten up a bit, ur worrying for nothing, he's probably recuperating rejuvenating and buffering, I mean when I'm sick depressed or suffering, I don't want to be bothered cuz I'm recovering, but plus ur a Leo so ur the caretaker, a very talented artist and quite the homemaker, the one thing tho ur not really good at, is letting others return the favor and help u back, when I think about u saying ur black by injection I laugh, I'm wicked addicted to ur brand of sarcasm and sass, all u ever have to do is ask, for a bitch slap, or like Red said "a swift kick in the ass", we both are nice guys but neither one of us are finishing last!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/28/16

No comments:

Post a Comment