Friday, January 27, 2017

Fuck I'm Stuck & It Just Sucks

No longer believe good trumps evil, nor do I have faith in people, been suckered and screwed more than just a few times, can't respond I'm fine, cuz I'm really not, I'm not a slave or robot, despite what u or the government thinks, I wanna eternally freeze my next blink, not dead but forever asleep, I don't wanna think a peep, nothing but silence, our president's enciting violence, just end it all already, I can't stay focused or steady, from extremely high anxiety, I don't want to even get high with me, cuz it accentuates the pain, why can't I be stereotypically homo/superficial/vain, I hate my existence and this life, nothing but atrocity plight and strife, enough is enough, no money success or love, I have no value or worth, I regret my birth, and every step along the way, it is a choice to be gay, since everybody's faking shit, what's the definition of making it, I simply give up, I'm cursed with nothing but bad luck, my dick is broke so I can't fuck, I'm stuck in hell on earth and it just sucks!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/27/17

No comments:

Post a Comment