Monday, June 26, 2017

Alleviate The Wait & Existentially Elevate

I finally caught up on work, but I bet there's a few invoices that linger and lurk, somewhere around here, unemployment brings profound fear, jobs are truly scarce these days, not everyone wants to please or appease gays, ever felt tolerated yet not accepted, losing the popular vote by 3 million yet Trump was still collegiately elected, I don't think that should count, without his tax returns we'll never know the specific amount, of how much money he has or conflicts of interest, haven't used Snapchat Twitter or Pinterest, cuz I'm not very technologically savvy, more of a pacifist than scrappy, but I won't run away from a fight, rather use vocabulary words that bite instead of being trite, phrases that are both rhetorical and metaphorical, historical but also absorbable, even mother nature's bipolar with day and night darkness and light, that's the dichotomy of life, with the ying and the yang, when some sing they lose their accent/twang, it's actually pretty funny, like a rumbly grumbly hungry tummy, growling out loud, hate when the sky's shrouded by clouds, means a storm is coming, can do without guitar stings strumming, a capella style, always try to smile, it helps make people feel good, why is it only the real hood, who make it in hip hop and rap, the tick tock of the clock smacks back, reminding me there's no reverse, short bursts of time spurts hurts, those looking for more than 15 minutes of fame, prefer a long lasting career in the music game, over a lame one hit wonder, which is considered a blunder thunder plunderer, taking away my notoriety and publicity, the promoter producer or manager hired was wicked shitty, cuz I'm old school valiant passionate with lots of talent, since I'm a Gemini tho it's hard to find balance, teetering between extremes, need extra squeegees please, to sop up these celebratory tears, winning a Grammy perhaps will take years, but there ain't no stopping, til I'm radio chart topping, I'm destined for greatness, measuring awakeness, after spreading my album called "Truth Love & Consciousness", enough with this horrifying obnoxiousness, I want to create works of art that are positively inspiring, altering perception and hard wiring combating the bitching and whining, may seem impossible, but in all actuality it's really only improbable, if we have the courage to alleviate the wait, and finally existentially elevate!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/26/17

No comments:

Post a Comment