Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Find Strength In Love

If I call ya'll out, it's not cuz I wanna bout, I know u can do better, life ain't all about the cheddar, it's about finding ur true love and soul mate, growing old's fate, and time is not on our side, so enjoy the ride, in it's ups and downs twists and turns, getting ghosted burns, sometimes tho u gotta move on, out of sight out of mind doesn't mean uve been conned, like seasons people change, best friends become estranged, but ull always have those moments, when u fuck up say I'm sorry and make atonement, as they say forgive but don't forget, no use getting frustrated and upset, especially when things are beyond our control, instead of reap what u sow we receive that which we dole, it's a different way of saying the same thing, why u keep bitching about it raining, use an umbrella or go singing, stop hyper-analyzing and overthinking, it'll give u stress lines and wrinkles, u trying to break the record of Rip Van Winkle, like Nas raps "sleep is the cousin of death", u should feel grateful and blessed to get up out of bed, be happy it's a new day and u can take another breath, imagine hearing God sing "to the left...to the left", humans aren't like Beyonce's song "Irreplaceable", I often wonder if peace or utopia is even feasible or capable, or if it's an ignorant naive notion, I'd climb any mountain and cross oceans, to be with my man, love was just a fairy tall tale mythical illusion before he helped me understand, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, watch out for those cat phishers and trollers, they'll private message naked pics and flirt, please don't feed into gossiping assumption and presumptuous dirt, get to know others for urself, jumping in to a relationship for wealth, makes u a bad person/gold digger, playing the victim is a big pet peeve/trigger, basically that means, ur simply blaming me, I take responsibility for my actions, I often get caught up in passion, and I lose my mind, that's why I refrain from judgment and write rhymes, to review and organize my thoughts, cuz I worry about being overly dramatic or too irrationally distraught, avoid manipulation guilt tripping and pity, confront conflict face facts fears and the shitty nitty-gritty, it'll help u to learn and grow, experiencing tragedy makes u appreciate triumph that's how dichotomy goes, when stricken with adversity, don't sit there crying begging for mercy, the universe won't feel sorrow, karma's a wicked witch and'll take away tomorrow, shouldn't get caught up in the past stay in the here and now, I wish I knew just how proud, my accomplishments actually make u, it's impossibly hard for a gay white middle class rapper to break thru, but I won't ever give up, I have never ending hope and faith only because I find the strength in love!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/20/17  

No comments:

Post a Comment