Thursday, September 26, 2019

Help Ourselves

At the end of the day I'm just a person, deep inside hiding behind a smile hurting, getting anything close to what I want isn't working, no matter the amount of good deeds or flirting, I'm probably worse off then ever before, is it wrong to keep wanting more, I need both love and success, why do I feel this less, so I stay quiet, all I wanna do is revolt and riot, too much evil is winning, maybe the end will bring a new beginning, I'm desperately seeking change, getting older is plain strange, seems like a game, but how come fame is impossibly hard to obtain, what I really mean is I want to be respected by the whole globe, welcome to the Joe Conscious Show, I'm terrified of living the rest of my existence alone, especially after my childhood home's been sold, seriously lacking dependable connections, am I not worthy enough of protection, cuz y'all make me feel that way, ostracized cuz I smoke dope and a privileged white gay, whatever that means, skipped past innocent expected guilty pleas, if it weren't for bad luck I'd have none at all, when dad died everything stalled, every so often I breakdown and ball, wish I would dream small, and learn how to settle, why am I always anxious ungrateful and regretful, perhaps I am the duped fool, never felt popular or cool, yet I wouldn't categorize myself as doubtful, my lyrics are often a mouthful, try memorizing and performing them, music helps me get zen, it's saved my life time and again, tired of living in the remember when, I'm so much better now, I don't know why or where or how, but I hope to one day be vindicated and validated, is there such a thing as valid hatred, just wondering, cuz of the Trump king, wishing he was true royalty, unfortunately he receives loyalty, on a level I will never understand, where's my legions of fans, both woman and man, raise ur voices and hands, let's unite and fight together, this is my love letter, to all of humanity, stop the insanity, if we don't correct course ourselves, who else is gonna help?

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
9/26/19 

No comments:

Post a Comment