Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Boys And Their Toys

I'm at one of those pivotal points, where I need to focus only on music and getting those coins, otherwise I need a part time job, artists have to work twice as hard, I'm tired of having to stay busy, u luckily found ur career so why in such a tizzy, as if double majoring in college isn't enough, worked 2 and 3 jobs for years and it sucked, now I'm unemployed and struggling, rapping an original song wld be better with some juggling, people demand more to be entertained, most assume I'm in the game for fortune and fame, is anyone else fed up with the status quo, i miss Jr high days of spin the bottle and suck and blow, i never had the chance to slut around, sexual inexperience can be very profound, but basically for me im left with a lot of resentment, i need to choose from a group consisting of better men, not these emotionally deficient misogynistic boys, who needs feelings and intimacy with computers gadgets and toys, after all is said and done, I'm just looking for a good gay dude I cld call babe or hun, someone to cuddle with, a miraculous divine gift, that gives my life meaning, makes it so my aura is glowing and beaming, can someone pinch me to see if I'm dreaming, real magic dies when u give up and stop believing, fairy tales can and do come true, but the power lies within u!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
5/26/15

No comments:

Post a Comment