Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Gluttonous Greed

Why can't we all live amicably, is that notion just a drug related epiphany, people pretend to be cordial to your face, then behind your back they're spreading hate, I graduated from high school and that clique shit, and tried to rectify or apologize for the awful things I did, what can I say but I was young and immature, which is a terrible excuse I would choose to ignore, it's like saying sorry I was drunk, justifying the level u stooped to and sunk, nobody's perfect I know, repeatedly making the same mistakes though can show maybe you're just not able to grow, defunct and it's unnerving, how it seems like you're afraid of learning, eventually responsibility kicks in, and everybody is as vulnerable as a shin, some just have the ability to hide their suffering and pain, over the years adapted and got prone to the hail and rain, over time everything must change, no two things are exactly the same, for instance, in twins there is even a difference, human beings by nature are flawed, and are guaranteed to get in trouble when they're bored, that's why I smoke pot, but a bad person I am not, it's just one of my vies, evil has this undeniable way to entice us, some people smoke, while others drink eat too much or do coke, then u  have your chocolate lovers, and the addicted to caffeine mothers and brothers, you have workaholics too, who lose themselves in what they do, with the attitude u live to work, I work to better live does that make me the jerk, sometimes my mind drives me crazy, God's divine plan and purpose to me is just hazy, I cannot seem to grasp, why I receive nothing I pray for or ask, even when I say pretty please, I guess I have trouble distinguishing my wants from my needs, we always do want more, the grass is always greener mentality is at the core, can anyone really ever be satisfied, or will our gluttonous greed ultimately be our downfall and demise.

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
7/29/09

No comments:

Post a Comment