Friday, May 8, 2015

Gay Fairy Tales & Dreams

Working on me every day, realizing there's no right or wrong way, it's what u do or don't, are u sure u can't or u wont, i actually take time to figure out what I want, I don't mean to come across as cocky or flaunt, I'm not afraid anymore or in competition, no longer focused on my own successful premonition, yall can believe in me or not, I'm still blessed and appreciative of all I got, and I have more than enough, which doesn't minimalize my struggles or mean my life isn't rough or tough, I've never really had luck good or bad, I'm super sensative so I cry when I'm mad and sad, cuz I'm an empathic lover not a fighter, my future's starting to look much much brighter, hip hop's been consumed by pollution, hope ur ready for another wave of conscious evolution, here I come, back where I started from, I still can't believe what I've accomplished and done, and it seems the fun has only just begun, I've already won, my parents are proud of their son, plus I'm loved by many, I'm extremely social and friendly, but i am quite bashful and humble, still get stage fright stumble mumble and bumble, forget a lyric or two, but continue on like those real pros do, I relate to Prince Charming but I like dudes, I wanna prove that gay fairy tales and dreams do come true too!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
5/8/15

No comments:

Post a Comment