Thursday, May 28, 2015

Shit Or Get Off The Crapper

I'm living for strangers connecting with my work, pardon me if ur constructive criticism makes u sound like a jerk, remember not everyone can be a poetic rapper, if ur not gonna take a shit get off the crapper, I'm tired of these amateurs hogging the glory, when will the world finally get to hear my story, I'm not a gangster or white trash, double majoring in college was a pain in the ass, thought I wanted to activate in the court of law, but honestly the justice system rapes the innocent worse than greedy whores, i just simply have a heart and soul, so I decided to reestablish my ultimate life goal, I find it sad not funny, how many live life only focusing on making money, living a comfortable life is great, but not following ur passion is a big mistake, we all have gifts that make us unique and special, not all winners receive recognition a trophy or a medal, for some artists the journey is much longer, they say heartache and pain make u stronger, but like the Black Eyed Peas I wonder where is the love, we've become so materialistic nobody believes in a higher divine power above, structured religion has destroyed our faith, picking and choosing bible scriptures to preach is such a waste, ur using god as a way to control people, do u even realize bigotry ignorance and discrimination perpetuate evil, when did being righteous and virtuous become cheesy, haven't u had enough of the same old song and dance bitches niggas and drugs for sheezy, where is music's substance value and inspiration, it's weird how we keep waiting for change and, yet nothing seems to be different or better, still fighting over global warming despite mother nature's crazy weather, let's go drill for more oil in uninhabited lands, are there really any real republican or democratic fans, cuz both parties in my opinion suck, im at the point where I wanna throw my hands up and just not give a fuck.

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
5/28/15

No comments:

Post a Comment