Saturday, July 11, 2015

Can't Compare

I think most people don't know how to respond to me, too much truth and sarcastic honesty, but that's what we shld be idolizing and aspiring to, lIke Donald Trump on Apprentice I'm firing u, blasting and embarrassing u in front of everyone else, do u think falling and failing actually helps, the natural dichotomy is a part of life, does the Ying yang theory confirm marriage is only for a man and wife, I don't know how I will be judged, i find it hard to believe God wld begrudge same sex love, it's pretty simple, I'd rather a pimple, than pussy or kids, it's just how I choose to live, I wanna write anthems like Mike's "Heal The World" and "What More Can I Give", boy do I really miss him, Tupac Whitney and Robin Williams, the world seems a much dimmer place, no new artist comes close to comparing to any of the greats, they just don't make good music movies or tv anymore, what happened to all the cd stores, digital killed the singer songwriter, well I'm here and a revolutionary lyrical activist/fighter, as long as my vocal chords work and I'm alive, I'll rock out to my introductory gay theme song which is Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive"!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
7/11/15

No comments:

Post a Comment