Friday, July 3, 2015

The Sheeple

Too politically correct to be happy, u can think I'm a crazy freak and laugh at me, but i know what I want and like, Im not afraid to ask for it or fight, u all keep settling for less, thinking compromise is the best, one man's trash is another's treasure, i don't understand how a humans value and worth is measured, having money really isn't the answer, but it can buy a cure for aids and/or cancer, afterall it does rule the world, thank god I don't get paid the same wage as girls, look at how far we've come with equal rights, i can cry on command when I think of the awful atrocities caused by whites, feel so damn guilty but it's not my fault, how come Pixar doesn't have the classic nostalgia like Walt, Disney put a lil magic back into life, adults don't believe but kids still might, love is very powerful and special, similar to music it's universal and existential, it knows no limitations or boundaries, remember when there were arranged marriages and doweries, imagine having that but for lesbians and gays too, tho it is amazing we have the federal ability to now say I do, I don't have hope or faith, cuz I've never dreamed or fantasized about my wedding day, honestly I'm pretty scared and afraid, that idea isn't in my cards or how I was made, most people only love me as a friend, I wish I was better at faking shit and playing pretend, perhaps everything wldnt seem so morbidly dismal and bleak, boredom and lonliness make time the biggest creep, this is a huge uphill battle and the road is steep, u can't even differentiate between hurders and the sheep, im jumping off a cliff who's following me?!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/3/15


No comments:

Post a Comment