Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Endless Possibilities

Wonder what the possibilities are for today, how do u always know the right things to say, it's like u feel my emotions, the random rhythm of the ocean, and the waves like tears wash away sand imperfections, did u know ur flaws and mistakes are actually blessings, simply waking up to take a breath, haunts the souls that have left this earth dead, floating so cold and invisible, u gotta learn the difference between sarcastic and literal, poetry is artistic imagery with words, I don't shy away from shame or worse...hurt, the fear of pain motivates passion, a good scare can shock u and make u jump into action, when the going gets tough, a warrior survives becuz of the power of love, it's a driving divine force, can u say Tony Danza wore the pants on Who's The Boss, gender roles have become outdated and obsolete, Caitlin Jenner has revolutionized the movement so trannys aren't considered freaks, between Ireland and now the US, we will defeat ISIS and Russia next is my guess, I want freedom and equality for all, wonder if homosexuality will be humanity's downfall, historians suggest that's what happened to Rome, i don't understand why I can't define my own idea of family and home, I may live my life unmarried and alone, but hey if it makes me happy I'll move to Colorado to have crazy gay sex and legally stay stoned!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/8/15

No comments:

Post a Comment