Saturday, July 11, 2015

More Addicted To Crack

Grown numb to the dumb, government's got us under their thumb, keep repressing ur deepest desires, ommitting things just makes u a liar, even some out and proud are actually still closeted, that mark's a scar from where cosmically karma bit, most of my closest family and friends, won't disclose certain skeletons, but quick to gossip about mine, if u want something bad enough ull make the time, I'd never commit suicide, cuz my eternal love's light shines bright guys, tho it may dim and flicker it never gets extinguished, I've got some street sass intelligence and class that makes me uniquely original and distinguished, I'm so mystifyingly rare and extra special, I'm on a whole other spiritual existential level, making magic happen, despite haters disbelieving and laughing, just watch out for personal gain, im not after fortune nor fame, i do love tho to shock amaze and prove people wrong, hearing u need a dictionary to comprehend my poems and songs, makes me giggle a little, I like catchy diddies that make u sing along and whistle, I'm waiting on that one track, that'll have yall more addicted to me than crack, enough with this whack rap crap, let's bring classic old school back!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/11/15

No comments:

Post a Comment