Thursday, November 5, 2015

Blame God

Who do or can I blame, for all the pain and the rain, tornados earthquakes and hurricanes, for not gaining fame, making stupid people driving me crazy insane, my soul's been sucked and drained, consumed by envy and shame, hatred and discrimination are plain lame, I don't like singling individuals out by name, why am I so sensitive once I've came, why don't I erect the same for a dame, refuse to keep being stifled and maimed, my life isn't a game to be played, yes black lives matter but so don't women and gays, like Tupac I'm hoping for better days, where I won't get lost in the haze daze or maze, is evil ruling just a phase, will hip hop ever stop being all about the bass, I wanna touch and move folks like Amazing Grace, could you face real aliens from outer space, success isn't a race, do we set our own pace, or is there really a God who controls all our fates!?

Peace and 1,
JC
11/5/15

No comments:

Post a Comment