Friday, November 27, 2015

Could Never Get Enough Of

I often ponder how I'm perceived by other people, will I succumb to the numb or the forces of evil, feel like Harry Potter, refuse to become ignorant dumb or food to feed the drama/fodder, leave me be, respect my privacy, look what media did to princess Di, shit paparazzi are the reason she died, and the whole globe weeped and cried, the nice guy who's a bit bashful and shy, winds up finishing last every single time, wonder if here in hell being a good persons actually subliminally a crime, they embed capitalistic consumerism in our subconsciouses and minds, i find if it's meant to be the universe will make magic happen and it aligns, ask and u shall receive but will u see the signs, when the bell tolls and chimes, finally lift ur head in relief from that 9 to 9 soulsucking grind, go home to ur love, chillax and put ur stinky feet up, yes I'll give u a bomb ass happy ending massage/rub, then we can smoke and get grub, fuck then cuddle and snuggle in bed and hug, giggle a little as I try to fall asleep between u snoring and the pup...my 2 love bug lugs...I could never get enough of!

Peace and 1,
JC
11/27/15

No comments:

Post a Comment