Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Success & Happiness

Like Leona sings "I just wanna be happy", but why do I feel so stifled and crappy, honestly every day motivating myself is a struggle, feel excluded from the cool gang huddle, always riding solo, cuz peeps keep forgetting yolo, while u all are busy focusing on monogamy and money, I'm over here crying laughing so hard ur funny, the miseducation is atrocious, seems to be successful in the music industry u must be precocious, did u grab ur thesaurus yet, I can't help but forget, how numb dumb and ignorant we truly are, achieving happiness and fulfillment shouldn't be this God damn hard, enough already, why can't I get my life balanced sustainable and rock steady, seems the universe works against me constantly, u shoot down my goals wishes and dreams obnoxiously, just like the haters, don't wanna be a paralegal and/or a waiter, and only do poetry and hip hop on the side, when will it be my time, cuz it's running out while my patience is thin, I can't wait til my success story finally begins!

Peace and 1,
JC
11/18/15

No comments:

Post a Comment