Monday, November 23, 2015

Tolerance Vs. Acceptance

I got u on my mind, as made obvious by my rhymes, I'm guessing ya'll are smart enough to read between the lines, how do I break out these confines, trapped in a box, men are ruled by their cocks, while I'm so overemotional, love lost leaves me totaled, completely destroyed and ruined, could give two fucks what everybody else is doing, i'm concentrating and focused on me, this can't be my destiny's enui, why do i fight so hard, wish instead of shin we had heart guards, honestly I can't take much more, what is all this pain for, I know they say we don't get what we can't handle, but I feel unequipped and almost dismantled, i've lost my confidence and strength, seems I'm always bent, cuz living life sober, makes me wanna close my eyes until it's all over, to wake and face yet another day, is like asking a gay to have faith and pray, what is the mutha fucking point, it just gets me even more annoyed, I've really haddit, feel like I'm a low level scum/faggot, how do I find the courage to perservere, when I'm only tolerated instead of fully accepted for being queer?!
 
Peace and 1,
JC
11/23/15

No comments:

Post a Comment