Tuesday, November 24, 2015

WARNING

How do I let go of jealousy, get people to listen to my words instead of the melody, I know my beats are great, that's why I picked em mate, u can't help who u love, when do u chase or give up, I don't have the strength to ask again, stop overextending friends, some are just meant to be fans, why won't u follow thru with plans, alone is so boring, does ur partner know about ur whoring, ur obnoxious snoring, u should come with a warning, let's see how long I can remain silent, which drives me crazy with thoughts of violence, I hate the stupid quiet game, always the third wheel which is lame, maybe it's another test, moving on and leaving's perhaps for the best, I mean really, RI is stifling suffocating and killing me, I need to be breathe and express myself, I am not my parents or their wealth, please for the sake of my mental health, wake up get off ur ass and actually help!
 
Peace and 1,
JC
11/24/15

No comments:

Post a Comment