Tuesday, November 10, 2015

What's Ur Fantasyland Plans

Can never have enough money or time, wish we met in younger years during our prime, seems like a missed opportunity, often feel dismissed and rejected by my own community, I'm such a non conformist activist/rebel, I don't gossip judge or meddle, especially in other people's affairs, trust I'm self conscious about my lack of hair, same with my curves and man boobs, can u solve a rubric's cube, u better have poppers and lube, if u trying to get in my poop shoot, how do u feel about open relationships and groups, love is a complicated thing, but look at the joy and happiness it brings, like Pac I let my mind go blind when I rap and sing, simply rather smoke pot than drink, could give a fuck what u think, so what if ur feet stink, as long as ur personality doesn't, if u think dick was all I'm after it wasn't, that was never my agenda or intention, no need for a fwb intervention, I know what I'm getting myself into, officially ignorant when it comes to Muslim vs Hindu, totally aware of where I stand, best friends forever and mutual fans, no ring's going on either of our 4th fingers left hand, even if it is actually legal now for me to marry a man, sorry if u can't understand, I just don't see that happening in my fantasyland plans!

Peace and 1,
JC
11/10/15

No comments:

Post a Comment