Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Already Won Hunny Bun

This is me starting from scratch, perhaps I'm trapped in an egg that hasn't hatched, that's me tho, such a late bloomer bro, like literally, it sounds silly, but I'm still waiting for my life to start, I think he snatched my heart, he's such an inspiration, hoping there will be more integration, blending our lives together, making each other better, I feel I'm being lifted up, he gives the best kisses and hugs, I'm so nervous I'm just not enough, always had such tough luck, but then again, we are still working on being friends, that's ok, he's not overtly gay, I like that, says he's got my back, gets me outta my head, now that my dad and sister are dead, I'm anxious to create a family, using what was handed to me, cuz after mom goes, it's just Joe, and that's so weird to think, like I was born then blinked, now I'm 40, navigating awkwardly, seems I'm just beginning, I hope my mom sees me winning, altho I may have already won, with my boo thang/hunny bun, at times I feel under the gun, often shunned, since I don't fit a certain image, refuse to use gimmicks, I'm too genuine and honest, to a fault humble and modest, yet authentic and real, never needed to seal a deal, with a ring, will I ever hear him sing, I've heard stories, I wanna see him in all his glory, truly happy, radiating his amazing smile at me!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
3/29/23

No comments:

Post a Comment