Friday, March 31, 2023

Classically Sacastically Sassy

People say fake it til u make it, how bout face it and create from it, yet another lesson that probably won't get learned, money hunny is all that's yearned, why haven't I earned opportunity or respect, let me help conscious hip hop resurrect, fuck the thrill wisdoms gone, I always felt in me Tupac was reborn, just like him I'm not a thug, I'm gay and still show women mad love, lifting the whole LGBTQ community up, cuz im tough enough, yet still humble vulnerable and soft, my privileged soul can't be bought, call me Harry Potter, that's facts I'm smarter and work harder, I've looked like Joni from both sides, to be me I ain't gotta put on a disguise, I'm not naturally flashy, promiscuously slutty/trashy, rather classically sarcastically sassy, white so I don't have to fight ashy, got a question just ask me, but lastly actually all that matters b, is that we do our best to be happy!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
3/31/23

No comments:

Post a Comment